Diabetes Education – Wendy Davidson
Wendy is a Credentialled Diabetes Educator with more than 12 years of experience in working with people with diabetes, providing education and developing self-management skills.
Initially, working as a Registered Nurse for 30+ years and a practicing midwife with 2 years of experience working abroad at King Fahad National Guard Hospital Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Care Planning
- Type 2 diabetes
- Type 1 diabetes
- including Gestational Diabetes (Diabetes in Pregnancy)
- Registered General Nurse Div. 1, 1978
- Registered Midwife 1979
- Phlebotomist – Melbourne Pathology Venepuncture 1992
- Graduate Diploma in Health Education (Deakin University) 1992
- Diploma of Management 2000
- Advanced Diploma of human Resource management 2001
- Diploma of Business, Community Services and Health Management 1999
- Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education 2005
- Credentialed Diabetes Education 2010
- Gerontic Assessment and Care Planning (Care Planning & Health Assessments) 2001
- Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA)
- Australian Nursing Federation
- Diabetes Australia
Wendy is currently available for diabetes education sessions via telehealth.